Seven Counting Pieces
Organ, Voice, Cello, Percussion, Piano, Recorder
Interpreted by Henry McPherson, Brice Catherin, Maria Sappho, Colin Frank.
1. Create a free improvisation based on these seven text scores which are
divided by horizontal lines.
2. Read them from top to bottom in the order that they are presented on the
3. Perform the work as if it were a suite in seven movements, pausing between
4. Whatever rules that are established for improvisation should not change
5. The performance can be of any duration, for any instrumentation.